Dictao Trust Platform
- Replace the manual signature with the digital signature, in order to completely dematerialize client transactions (eliminate paper flows, travel involved with physically signing documents, documents sent by mail, etc.)
- Offer clients innovative, value-added services (for instance, online contract signing services)
- Improve commercial efficiency and user experience by entirely dematerializing the contract process (elimination of paper flows, travel, mailing documents, etc.)
- Reinforce security through digital signatures and the constitution of proof
Dictao Trust Platform is a software solution designed for organizations looking to carry out secure and trustworthy transactions with their clients, suppliers, partners and users through all channels (online, in branch, by phone).
Dictao Trust Platform guarantees all trust functions (digital signature, signature verification, constitution of proof, etc.) necessary to the dematerialization of client transactions.
Dictao Trust Platform and the complete dematerialization of client transactions
Online contract signing services
Clients can digitally sign their contracts online, rather than going through the hassle of printing, signing by hand, and mailing them.
DTP assures all trust functions necessary to sign contracts online
Dematerialization of in branch client relations
Dematerialize client relations from the very first contact
DTP guarantees all trust functions necessary to dematerialize in branch relations
Functionality of Dictao Trust Platform
Dictao Trust Platform assures all trust functions:
- Multi-method authentication
- Delivery of temporary or permanent certificates
- Personal signatures on the client workstation or server
- Entity signature on the server
- Validation and constitution of proof
- Legally binding archiving
Benefits of Dictao Trust Platform
- Seamless, simple transactions
- No technical training needed by users
- No technical equipment required for the client workstation
An industrial platform, DTP is based on Dictao software, the only in Europe
- Proven in varied contexts (wire orders, online contract signing, online invoicing, VAT e-filing,…)
- Qualified by the French Network and Information Security Agency (FNISA) and certified at the EAL3+ level of the Common Criteria International Security Standard (ISO 15408)
Gradated security levels according to the sensitivity of the transaction
Gradated authentication security level
Users can implement several different methods to authenticate (certificates, OTP SMS, OTP OATH, etc.), chosen depending on criteria such as risk levels, cost, level of user-friendliness sought….
Gradated signature security level
Thanks to the variety of possible choices (client signature on the server, client signature on the client post with a temporary or permanent certificate), DTP allows signatures to be created at a security level adapted to the transaction (signature of average or good quality, or conforming to the regulatory framework).
Non-intrusive integration to business applications or portals
The business application or portal uses DTP to assure all trust functions. These uses are carried out by Web services, which means that applications do not need modifications. This isolation of the platform in relation to business processes guarantees a very high security level.
Multichannel use (Web, business, agency, etc. applications)
DTP can be integrated into
- Web applications
- Business applications
- Agency applications
- LCL – Online contract signing services : Individual LCL clients can sign contracts online in a matter of minutes
- LCL – Signature of MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments) forms by individual clients
- BNP Paribas – Online contract services for personal loan applications
- INPI (National Industrial Property Institute) - Online trademark registering in order to protect property
- Conseil Général des Alpes Maritimes – Online aid requests