Dictao Signature Server
The Dictao Signature Server (D2S) permits documents to be signed by individuals or on behalf of an organization, enterprise, server or department.
Dictao Signature Server is an enterprise service
- All business applications in an organization can rely on D2S.
- Dictao Signature Solution is proven in mass deployments, in diverse business contexts.
- DSS is approved by the Bundesnetzagentur, and conforms to the German legislative framework concerning qualified personal digital signatures (SigG and SigV).
- D2S is certified at the EAL3+ level of the Common Criteria, by the French Network and Security Agency (FNISA)
- Signatures on behalf of an organization or individual : XML, binary and multiple signatures, co-signatures…
- The affixing of a “server stamp” or “technical signature”
- Lot signature : a single signature for an entire group of documents
- Delayed signatures : signature is affixed on a given future date
Extensions of the Dictao Signature Server
- The verification of the signer’s “Right to Sign” (according to given business criteria)
- The timestamping of signatures
Dictao Signature Server: Server signature on behalf of an individual or organization
High availability and performance
Possibility of associating several D2S services, in order to assure high availability, performance, and service continuity
Basis of appeal for D2S services
D2S offers three different interfaces, which allows different applications to carry out signature operations : Web Services, Plug-ins, and Connectors
The design of D2S is very detailed, which allows it to respond individually, in a customized manner, to the specific needs of each business application. It is possible to define, for every transaction linked to applications, which trust policy to apply.
- Dictao Signature Server, server product
- Dictao Signature Server, as OEM
- API Dictao Signature Server
We would be pleased to provide a more detailed presentation of Dictao Signature Server and its extensions for your organization. Contact us!