Data protection – Legally binding archiving – Traceability
Dictao Secure Storage Server digital vault
The increasingly rapid development of dematerialized processes generates vast amounts of documents, transactions, and digital proof, all of which need secure conservation over time (up to 100 years!).
It is essential that:
Data be conserved in an intact manner over long periods of time
Take the example of a contract, containing all kinds of important information (amounts, dates, etc.). Years after the singing of the contract, the data must be locatable in an intact, certified state.
The process sequence (business or judicial) is traceable
The Dictao Secure Storage Server guarantees:
The protection of your archived digital data
Dictao’s digital vault ensures data confidentiality, as well as access control to data (only authorized individuals have access).
Legally binding archiving
Dictao’s digital vault guarantees the sustainability of data, as well as its intact restitution at any given time, meaning that data is available to act as proof in the event of litigation between parties. To ensure that the data is court-worthy, its authenticity, integrity, traceability and availability are constantly maintained by D3S with the passage of time.
Traceability of archived data
To meet the requirements of regulatory frameworks, Dictao’s digital vault is capable of tracing data, transactions, and other information, in order to recreate the usage history. Thanks to this traceability, data can be monitored and tracked from the time it is created until its deletion.
The archiving of traces allows for the determination of the chronological steps and nature of a process (for example, food chains in the food industry, gambling transactions, medicine in the health industry, etc.).
Dictao’s digital vault is the first certified CSPN (First Level Security Certification) by the FNISA (French Network and Information Security Agency).
The proof constitution and management functions are certified at the EAL3+ level of the Common Criteria by the FNISA.
- The Banque de France – Digital vault employed for protecting confidential data
- The National Industrial Property Institute (INPI) – Digital vault used to archive proof related to online trademark filing
- Cegedim – Digital vault used for the legally binding archiving of electronic invoices
- Chambre des Notaires de Paris – Electronic notary filing; digital vault used to archive legal documents in a legally binding manner
- The French Defense Department – Digital vault
- The French Minister of the Economy, Industry and Employment - Digital vault
- 15 Online Gaming Operators – Traceability of data, in conformance with online gaming regulations